- Walter S. Anderson Scholarship—awarded to a full time Penn State Agricultural Sciences major.
- Edwin M. Wagner Scholarship—awarded to a full time Penn State Food Science major.
- The Patrick Campbell Scholarship—offered to a child of a PAMFES member, who has a member in good standing for five years. The child has to be enrolled as a full time student at any university.
- Submit a one page typed essay on “What the Dairy Industry Means to Me.”
- Include a copy of a college acceptance letter and/or verification from their educational institution that they are enrolled as a full time student.
- Identify the name and relationship of the PAMFES member to the student.
- All materials must be postmarked prior to August 30.
How to Apply
Mail applications to:
237 N. Reamstown Rd.
Denver, PA 17517
All applications will be reviewed by the PAMFES Executive Committee in September.